Breaking

Post Top Ad

Saturday, September 22, 2018

How to get more views and traffic in your blogs.


Want more traffic? Here are some tips for attracting more visitors to your site:

  1. Leave thoughtful comments on other people’s blogs.
  2. Write shorter posts.
  3. Blog consistently.
  4. Write less.
  5. Be a resource.
  6. Use trackbacks.
  7. Organize your posts with lists and subheads.
  8. Get on Twitter. Tweet links to your posts and other useful content.
  9. Link out to other sites (but only ones that will help people).
  10. Share your content on Facebook (and ask your friends to share it, too).
  11. Write stuff people will want to link to.
  12. Ask questions.
  13. Be funny.
  14. Be clever.
  15. Be remarkable.
  16. Request a link from someone else to a blog post.
  17. Do some public speaking.
  18. Write attractive headlines.
  19. Optimize your site for search engines.
  20. Deliver killer content.
  21. Guest post on someone else’s blog.
  22. Write in the second person (“you” not “me”).
  23. Tell stories.  



Now that you know the tips so what are you waiting for and never mind following me to encourage me. hahahaha.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing those useful tips with us! I strongly recommend you to read this article http://www.agsinger.com/5-new-opportunities-for-bloggers-to-make-money-online/ in case you want to find out some information about additional ways of earning money through blogging. A lot of people are now trying to make money blogging as a way to supplement their current income or craft a new and brave career online, but only a few of them become successful in this niche. Learn how to become one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ....... I visited that link. It proved to be more helpful.

      Delete
  2. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. 活動

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. 抽獎

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. traffic exchange

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today, most states have laws that specific drivers ought to go to traffic school with the goal for them to keep their driver's permit. Driving School

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. New Orleans traffic ticket attorney

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.  merchant processing iso program

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad